Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has it already been 6 months?!

It looks like i let a whole six months go by without blogging. To tell you the truth, i had given up on this.
Why? 1. It confuses me. & 2. I had forgottena all of my logins and passwords.
But i am now bound and determined to be a good blogger!
Here's what Jake and I have been up to the last few months. . .



I'm pregnant! We are expecting a little boy on the 17th of October. We can hardly wait!

We have been building our first home. When i say we, i mean Jake. This has been his big project and he was the one who made it all happen. We should be able to move in the first part of August. . . Just in time to get all settled before baby comes.

And as always, having lots of fun with friends and family!



















4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were building a house! How fun!! You are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously - how did i never know you were building a house til now? and yes i am still at work. whoops.

    you look so great in all these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging bandwagon. I WILL STALK YOU! Loves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm i really miss you guys! can we hang out for the 4th this weekend?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete