Friday, July 9, 2010

The "Important" Decisions In Life. . .

Yep, that's right, i'm talking about hair.

Since my husband is no help and says, "Jen, i love you however you do your hair." (What a smart guy, safe answer. But annoying because i hate making decisons.)

So i am turning to you guys for your opinions of what i should do. . . Cut my hair or keep growing it out? Be honest people, this is my hair we're talking about ;)




ps. Check out this amazing photographer and myfriend, Kimber Hansen, at

5 comments:

  1. Do the bob... grow it out just a little. But I agree with Jake, it's cute either way. You must have a hot face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen! i found your blog from jamie's.

    i just want to say that you're one of the few people in this world i know that can pull off your short 'do. i love it! but then you can always grow it out and chop it off again. that's my two cents...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincerely. I love your hair both ways. Your short spicy hair fits your personality perfectly, and your hair long is simply gorgeous. So you decide... spunky or elegant? (I mean both are pretty- but you know what I'm saying right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful it doesn't matter how you have your hair, but I agree it's really hard to make a decision! I would grow it to the length it was at my wedding (i think it was then?). When Stacy was cutting it, it was the above the shoulder bob with no bangs. That way you have a cute style, but more variety. Also when you do the fancy curls it looks way cute at that length! Haha yes I do have a very specific answer!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEYYYYYY I found your blog through.. well I don't really remember. But Congratulations on being PREGO!!! That's so excitinggg! (: I hope you've been well!

    -Mandy Allen

    PS Blog more often!

    ReplyDelete