Friday, July 30, 2010

"Our Blog Is Boring"

Yep, that's what Jake said to me today, "Our blog is boring. All it is is writing. No one likes to read, they just like pictures."

Psh! FUR RUDE. That little poo poo, he's not the one who has to struggle with figuring out how to put pictures up. I struggle when it comes to blogging.

But, he's right. And i apologize. So here is a long string of pictures you can feast your eyes on ;)


Enjoy!




Jake and i got into a marker fight today. . . I won. But he didn't back down until there was blood shed, of course it had to be mine. He accidentally rolled over my toe with his office chair. OUCH!


Jamie, Kyle and Boston were here last week! oh how miss them.
look how amazing Bossy is though






Can't forget the Parade of Homes. The Martineau house was our favorite of course. Thanks Linds for getting us tickets!



We were able to have a date night with the Williams, Nuttals, and the Croslands. Love them.



Happy 4th! Complete with the Kaysville parade and the Oakley Rodeo






the only reason i go to these kinds of things. . . COTTON CANDY :)



look who i found at the rodeo, Madi!




my cute mom and dad



Elder Nemelka.




















10 comments:

  1. Yea for pictures... I always try to post at least one, even it it's a long story. Always draws and extra reader or two:) You're darling. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are such a darling couple. Congratlations on having a baby boy (Kate must be thrilled) and I'm so glad to hear that you are all ok after the kidney crises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just barely found your blog, I'm so glad that you have one! We don't ever see you guys so it's nice to catch up, even if its just through blogging :) Congratulations on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just barely found your blog too!!! your pregnant:) how exciting and congrats!!!! you should add me www.brandonandvanessabrown.blogspot.com . do you know if Kylie is doing any better? man remember the old days we were all together so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,

    I'm so glad you commented on my blog! It is so fun to see what you are up to. Congratulations on being pregnant! I am so excited for you. I'm also sorry about your surgery but I'm so glad you and baby are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures, you two are so darling. And I love your prego belly. You are one beautiful pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I just barely heard about all you went through recently! You are so strong, I feel like I would never be able to put up with that kind of pain. Your labor is going to be a breeze after going through that! I'm so glad you are doing better and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, you definitely deserve it. Can't wait to get our little babies together to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you! Silly Jake your blog is not boring. I already miss you tons! I wish you were still next door because I would come over tonight and show you how big I got over the last two days. I just popped all of a sudden. Hope you're enjoying your new house! Let's not forget that we are going to go running again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenna!!!!! i miss you too!
    aw i can't wait to see you, it's about time you started showing ;)
    let me know when you are somewhat free, i want you to come over.
    oh jenna, how could i forget, the thought haunts me every day haha. oh the days we were in shape. . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen Jen, I just found your blog. You had my laughing and crying, and I'm not pregnant, or hormonal. Keep blogging. We miss you two! And, you have to come see us...Nor Cal is wonderful. P.S. Hey, I have that hat;)

    ReplyDelete